Terms of Service
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of “1PersonBusiness.com” or “1 Person Business” or “Company” our website, blog, community platform, sign up form, membership platform with social media like capabilities, affiliate links, and third party connections (collectively, the “Services”). By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- User Conduct By using our Services, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You also agree not to:
- Use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Use the Services to transmit any spam, viruses, or other harmful computer code
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services or the servers and networks connected to the Services
- Blog Our blog is intended to provide information and guidance to one-person businesses. While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, we make no guarantees or warranties as to the completeness or correctness of the content.
- Community Platform Our community platform is a place for like-minded solopreneurs to connect and share their experiences. By using the platform, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, as well as our community guidelines. We reserve the right to remove any content that violates these guidelines or is otherwise objectionable.
- Membership Platform Our membership platform provides additional features and benefits for subscribers. By subscribing to our membership platform, you agree to pay the applicable fees and abide by the terms of the membership agreement.
- Affiliate Links We may include affiliate links on our website and blog. By clicking on these links and making a purchase, you may generate revenue for us. We only include affiliate links for products or services that we believe will be of interest to our users.
- Third Party Connections Our Services may integrate with third party platforms, such as social media sites. By using these connections, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of these third party platforms.
- Intellectual Property All content included on our Services, such as text, graphics, logos, and images, is the property of our company or our licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any of this content without our express written permission.
- Limitation of Liability We are not liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, arising from your use of the Services.
- Modifications to Terms We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued use of the Services after the posting of any changes constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms.
- Termination We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, without notice.
- Governing Law These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which our company is located. Any disputes arising from these Terms will be resolved in the courts of that jurisdiction.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.